1. Brush at least twice a day, after breakfast and before bedtime.
2. Brush all of your teeth, not just the front ones.
3. Spend at least 2 or 3 minutes each time you brush. (We like to play a CD – the kids get to pick their favorite song to help pass the time.)
4. Use only toothbrushes with soft bristles.
5. Ask your dentist if an antibacterial mouth rinse is right for you.
6. Learn how to floss your teeth.
7. Brush your tongue to help keep your breath fresh.
8. Visit the dentist twice a year.
9. Besides brushing and flossing, you need to be careful about what you eat and drink. Avoid sugar and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink water instead of soda.
10. And don't forget to smile.
1-877-Dr Teeth - (360) 740-6212
Town Center Dental
3 Locations - Chehalis, Wa -- Rochester, Wa -- Rainier, Or