What are the signs of gingivitis and/or serious gum disease?
Some of the possible signs of gingivitis and/or serious gum disease include:
- Bleeding and red, swollen, or tender gums
- Gums that have pulled away from the teeth.
- Pus between the teeth and gums (when you press on the gums)
- Bad breath
- Permanent teeth that are loose or moving away from each other
- Changes in the way your teeth fit when you bite
- Changes in the fit of partial dentures or bridges
1-877-Dr Teeth - (360) 740-6212
Town Center Dental
3 Locations - Chehalis, Wa -- Rochester, Wa -- Rainier, Or